Refreshing the Loot on the whole map

TheLegendDevil
Hello Guys,
So I started playing Daizy and build my base in the Firestation in Cherno, but as I go looting, more and more loot spots get occupied by trash, like cans etc. So my question is, how can I "delete" the whole loot on the map, but keeping my Tents etc? Thank you for help

Re: Refreshing the Loot on the whole map

TheLegendDevil
You guys dont know what I mean or dont know how to do it?

Re: Refreshing the Loot on the whole map

Haleks
You can try modifying the deleteLoot cheat option. You'll find it in the cheat folder of your mission file.
Change it like this :
{deleteVehicle _x} forEach allMissionObjects ["WeaponHolder","WeaponHolderBase"];
(I didn't test it.)

But it will delete the loot from the helicrashes though (if they have already spawned).