Re-combine mags?

Ripstop
Greetings to the fine gentlemen who have been making these mods.

Would it be very difficult to add in the re-combining magazines function that I have seen on some MP servers? It is pretty well a death sentence when I am in a firefight and go to reload only to find the next mag has only two bullets in it!

I do inventory control continuously and always try to keep the last partial mag in the gun. When I loot, I don't pick up partial mags from corpses. Still, some actions seem to reload a full mag and push the partial mag back further into inventory.

All the other features are nice but this one would be valuable to include.

All the best wishes for 2014. Keep up the stellar work, you guys are awesome!