Random Teammates spawn and start shooting, can I disable this?

Random Teammates spawn and start shooting, can I disable this?

Michael
I play this a lot but one thing has always annoyed me. I hate that 2 random teammates spawn (usually with assault rifles) and start shooting zombies and bandits. I want to be solo and don't want them to randomly spawn. I tried to just kill them both and move on, but when I kill 1, the other one attacks me. I either die or loose a lot of blood. Is there ANY way to disable this while still keeping hostile AI bandits and everything else the same?

Re: Random Teammates spawn and start shooting, can I disable this?

Ray
Michael wrote
I play this a lot but one thing has always annoyed me. I hate that 2 random teammates spawn (usually with assault rifles) and start shooting zombies and bandits. I want to be solo and don't want them to randomly spawn. I tried to just kill them both and move on, but when I kill 1, the other one attacks me. I either die or loose a lot of blood. Is there ANY way to disable this while still keeping hostile AI bandits and everything else the same?

Well, I quess you're trying to play the DaiZy Factions mission. You can delete the friendly triggers.

Re: Random Teammates spawn and start shooting, can I disable this?

Michael
Yes I am playing DaizyFACTIONS. I should have mentioned that. I am a bit of a noob. How do I delete the friendly triggers exactly? Thanks for responding so quickly btw :)

Re: Random Teammates spawn and start shooting, can I disable this?

You can either remove the triggers in the editor as Ray suggested, or try one of the updated releases.
Above made a few missions without survivors.

EDIT : are you playing the first version though? Survivors shouldn't join you unless asked to do so since v1.2.