Pulic 1.7.6.1 DayZ

Boynamedsu3
I'll be hosting a 1.7.6.1 DayZ server today.
Look up "DayZ Private Testing Server", it has a 8 person cap (7 free slots when I'm not IG) and I'll be putting up edits, and giving away prizes for events. (Gear, ammo, supplies, guns etc.)
It will be a PvE oriented server, if I see killing then I WILL kick/ban.
If you find my server and decide to join, the password is: 8305
The IP is 127.0.0.1:2312
Happy hunting, hope to see you soon!

Re: Pulic 1.7.6.1 DayZ

Ray
That isn't a external IP. It isn't internal either. That's the localhost IP, portforward the server and give people the external IP instead of localhost, if we enter 127.0.0.1 it'll be like were trying to connect to our own computer. Server running isn't that easy either, it's not like you goto opendayz.net, download a serverpack and then start it up. It's a bit more complicated so if you do want to get this to run, then it'll take some time.

Re: Pulic 1.7.6.1 DayZ

Boynamedsu3
Oh right, sorry, the actual IP is 24.11.254.93:2312

Using DayZ Control Center pretty much set the server up for me.
I've spent all morning playing with friends.

Re: Pulic 1.7.6.1 DayZ

Ray
Alright, I would join but you already noted a magic box so no thanks.

Re: Pulic 1.7.6.1 DayZ

Boynamedsu3
I'm running more than just one version of 1.7.6 Chern, as well as my group majority voted to wing it without the box even as new players

Re: Pulic 1.7.6.1 DayZ

moona
I used Eliteness too, I recommend this tool for this sort of stuff. :-)
MOONA