Problem with spawn zombies and loot

Gumik
Hello All , i looking the solution of my problem on this forum and dont know what to do.
I have instal Arma :OA , instal DayZ by play withsix ( copy @dayz from mydocumenst to my arma folder)  , copy all files from dayz addons to daizyaddons , make scrout and paste to theproperties. Then i start game, all was fine , the game look fine, at first i dont have skin (the character was invisible) , but then i change it witch supportcall and play with one of it.all works. When i move to the city, there was no zombies , no loot . then i came here and looking for some solution. i found this "

Go here and install a recent one.
http://www.arma2.com/beta-patch.php
Once that's done, 'restart' rather than 'resume' your game or there will be no difference.
" Post by kodabar.

I do all of this. restart campain. Play again, and move to city, No zombies no loot now too.But there was a survivors and bandits. What to do?

Re: Problem with spawn zombies and loot

Haleks
Are you sure you're running the beta patch? You should find it your OA directory in : Expansion > beta folder.

Re: Problem with spawn zombies and loot

Gumik
Right, i dont make good scrout , thx foor help!