Problem with Lan version

Stalker CZ
Hi all.  I play this mod a lot. But when i try play lan version we have this problem : I start server and log in normaly. Waiting for other players. But after they connect and we start game me run normal but they are spawn in the midle of nowhere only some green plains there. But if we play old version a thing v 42 Lan where isnt spawn cars bandits and other things it fork fine.Have some idea how to resolve this problem?

(PS: sorry for my english :-p )

Re: Problem with Lan version

FoxDIE
Hello there, i am not 100% sure about this, but i think i remember some one mention a problem like that and the solution was deleting the old save date of the mission, and of course you cannot resume you need to restart, you can try that?  hope its help if its not good luck!

Re: Problem with Lan version

Stalker CZ
I was delete all old files and put the new one. but the situation is same. i create server connect and could play. but my mates cant .. but as i say in old version is everithing ok ?  .. damn ..

Re: Problem with Lan version

FoxDIE
well there shoud NOT be new ones, those are SAVE data files , no the maps files or any donwloaded file you could ever get, you need to go where the savedata  folder is and let the folder empty because when you star a mission this event will create such a file, and when you update version and dont delete the old where may cause that problem, but remember  you shoud NOT have any file to put in that folder ( is with your profile and that stuff) and i am not 100% sure that will solve your problem....good luck!

Re: Problem with Lan version

Stalker CZ
Man .. i try what are you say .. but doesnt work. :( but thanks for help :)  That realy make me crazy :D  Anyone have some idea what to do?

Re: Problem with Lan version

DayZ_SP
This post was updated on .
Is the forum acting strange for anybody else? I tried to post this earlier, but it wouldn't let me. Anyway...

Just so you know, if you spawn on the green plains, or in the forest... That's NOT a bug like a lot of people think. It's how the mission is set up in the editor and it's because the random spawn routine DayZ uses didn't pick one of the four random spawn points along the coast.

OK, I guess that is a bug technically, but my point is you can still play the game if you spawn on the green plains (or in the forest) as long as you have a map and can see where you are in relation to everything else.

The green plains are on the Western edge of the Chernarus, so all you have to do is head EAST until you come to where the map begins.

If you spawn in the middle of a forest, as long as you can see your character's body, you can also still play the game as long as you have a map and can see where you are (the forest location is close to the NWA which is North East of that location).

Re: Problem with Lan version

Stalker CZ
Man but problem is .. if you spawn in the plains or forrest as you say .. you spawn nothing have in inventory and you also dont see your character .. is that any solution for example how to change spawn point ?? unpack mission and change script or something  ? or set up one spawn poin for all ?

Re: Problem with Lan version

faarigia
Getting DayZ control center dosen't have any effect at all with the DaiZy spawnbug and skinbug. Since DaiZy missions are created for SP , it lacks the functions a MP mission of it would need. You could create a few scripts to fix the spawning/skinbug ofcourse. I heard it has been fixed in DayZ, so go get theyre scripts and put them over is my quess, but the spawn/skin bugs are only the start.
We are the pioneers in [url=http://www.spanishprograms.com/learn-spanish/]spanishprograms - spanish[/url] dumps and  tutorials with exam pass guarantee. Download our latest test king ccie [url=http://www.babbel.com/]Babbel[/url] questions to pass real exam of mcitp training in [url=http://www.learnamericanenglishonline.com/]Learnamericanenglishonline[/url]