Probably The Most Important Request To All

Probably The Most Important Request To All

PursuedGamer
A DaiZy with a debug menu and one with a journal. People LOVED the debug menu it got the best response on youtube and other video sharing sites. I feel that we should have something like this.

Re: Probably The Most Important Request To All

Ray
PursuedGamer wrote

Depends on what release you are playing, since if I'm correct the BreakingPoint DaiZy release already has a debug monitor, and if you love it so much and a release does not have it then you add it yourself.
Since I don't see too many requests on this.

How do I add it?