Please uh... help?

Prophayne
So I don't know how I did it, but I have managed to mess up my installation. Bad. I mean really bad. I'm pretty sure I followed directions, but what I came up with may mean I need some help installing it all over again. It is kinda hard to explain, so I'll show you:

Re: Please uh... help?

Grimsok
Download SOW http://armed-assault.de/downloads/sound-of-war.html make folder @SOW open make folder Addons put SOW that u Downloaded into it add @SOW to shortcut if your running win 8 before u extract it click on it click prop Unblock hope it helps that how I got mine to work GL.