Player Randomly Resets

OneManCavalry
I don't know if I just installed it wrong or if it's something else, but I'll be playing and all of a sudden my gear will open and close by itself a few times then the screen goes black and I'm in a new location, usually out in the middle of the ocean, swimming on land, or the entire environment is just black. This usually happens to me anywhere around ten to twenty minutes into the game, and happens in every game I play. (I'm playing the latest SP Factions.)