Persistent Database? Is it possible?

dansthetsar
Hi guys,
Awesome work here, love daizy factions in particular, just wondering is there any way to have our daizy linked to a database to make tents and stuff stay on the server even after u die? would be great to make a home base and have it persist if you die so u could go back there and gear u again, thanx for any replys in advance

Re: Persistent Database? Is it possible?

dansthetsar wrote
Hi guys,
Awesome work here, love daizy factions in particular, just wondering is there any way to have our daizy linked to a database to make tents and stuff stay on the server even after u die? would be great to make a home base and have it persist if you die so u could go back there and gear u again, thanx for any replys in advance

We had a respawn feature that did this, pretty much. It glitched the UI and other things, though.

Trust me, always having your gear after death ruins the SP abit. Even MP. You kind of end up having nothing to do.