Pease Help

arbiter110
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Pease Help

luke
This post was updated on .
Yes i can confirm this bug in 42d, I stopped being able to pick stuff up as well, i ended up having to restart, it happened again, so i went back to 0.42c.

I am only adding 0.42c bugs to my list at the moment as I dont want to get totally lost on multiple modded versions, its hard to keep track as everyones making their own special versions, so if someone wants to start a bug list for 0.42d it would be appreciated.

Re: Pease Help

arbiter110
Thx for the answer i think im going back to c :( i really enjoyed watchung bandits and survivors killing eachother but looks like i have to wait.

Re: Pease Help

kodabar
Try to give posts more descriptive titles so that people have some idea of what they're going to be reading. Posts with "please help" titles just piss me off and very much incline me not to bother finding out what it's all about. You might think that it would garner you more responses, but I tend to find that the opposite is true.

Re: Pease Help

luke
Your right boss, but it was his spelling error that lead me to post hehee...