PROJECT: DayZ Isla Duala

I'm working on exporting Isla Duala just now. It will be with the smart AI wich leans behind walls and stuff to kill your ass.

ANOTHER BIG THING ABOUT THIS MAP! I had double my FPS, so if your computer isn't the best, this might be a good map for you.

Working loot in custom buildings ofc.

It will have random tent/vehicle spawns.

Custom villages (WIP/Future update)!

It will be without custom weapons (this includes ArmA weapons too) HOWEVER, I will make one with ArmA 2 vehicles and weapons spawning if you request it. (Everything will still be unlocked, so that you can spawn every ArmA 2 vehicle/item in with the cheat menu).

The AI will have random handgun, rifle, backpack and tools. + the random food/drink/med supplies etc etc.

AI will have a chance to drop Ghillie suit / Camo clothing.

AS50 + L85 will spawn in military, just super, super rare.

This was meant to be a starting loadout picture, but you start with the pouch thing on Isla.

And just a heads up here, I manually spawned in the AS50 to have a more explaining picture. As stated above, it will be in the loot table.

Re: PROJECT: DayZ Isla Duala

Niceonegunit
Smart AI?
What is this sorcery?!

Is this some kind of script that I've missed or a change that I forgot?
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: PROJECT: DayZ Isla Duala

Yup, I think so. DayZ_SP made them way smarter. If you shoot at them, they'll run, then stop, firing a round or two (sometimes). And then take cover asap, lean out and try to get a shot on you. Their aim etc is also improved.

Re: PROJECT: DayZ Isla Duala

Niceonegunit
Well shit.

The ones I have just patrol relentlessly, stopping to shoot for a second then continuing with the patrol like idiots.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: PROJECT: DayZ Isla Duala

Niceonegunit wrote
Well shit.

The ones I have just patrol relentlessly, stopping to shoot for a second then continuing with the patrol like idiots.

Haha! They've improved alot since you've been on a break. DayZ_SP sent them to military camp.

Re: PROJECT: DayZ Isla Duala

Niceonegunit
Looking at his and my script, they're the same?

Why is my AI so stupid?
Curse you unpredictable scripting!
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: PROJECT: DayZ Isla Duala

Because you didn't send yours to training, of course! :D