PROJECT: Chernarus

I just wanna let people know that I'm actually working on the Chernarus I've been talking about, it will have the "new vehicle system".

It will have the towing feature from Wasteland, I will also make 2 other versions.

1 with Wasteland towing + basebuilding stuff.

One without both of the Wasteland features.

And one with the towing.

I will use DayZ_SP's AI and equipment scripts.

AI will have the same loot as my Taviana mission.

Friendlies are removed, and the survivor skins has been added to the bandit AI. Why? Because no one really used the friendly AI, and they were buggy. But the main reason for me doing this is that it's more like MP. Heh.

I might have a secret surprise in this release too. Nothing is set in stone, yet. ;o

Re: PROJECT: Chernarus

Haleks
Above wrote
Friendlies are removed, and the survivor skins has been added to the bandit AI. Why? Because no one really used the friendly AI, and they were buggy. But the main reason for me doing this is that it's more like MP.
Well I don't mind that; if anyone wants some friendlies, there's always Loki's Lost Key.
By the way, does anyone know how to remove the blue text that keeps popping up in the middle of the screen??

Also, I was wondering, having only the player & the bandits, can we expect a fully working IA system (Zeds attacking bandits, bandits attacking Zeds)?

Re: PROJECT: Chernarus

lolrazz
Sounds great! How about the cheat menu?

Re: PROJECT: Chernarus

Haleks wrote
Above wrote
Friendlies are removed, and the survivor skins has been added to the bandit AI. Why? Because no one really used the friendly AI, and they were buggy. But the main reason for me doing this is that it's more like MP.
Well I don't mind that; if anyone wants some friendlies, there's always Loki's Lost Key.
By the way, does anyone know how to remove the blue text that keeps popping up in the middle of the screen??

Also, I was wondering, having only the player & the bandits, can we expect a fully working IA system (Zeds attacking bandits, bandits attacking Zeds)?
This is yet again not even possible.

Re: PROJECT: Chernarus

lolrazz wrote
Sounds great! How about the cheat menu?
It will have DayZ_SP's new cheat menu, but with every cheat added, such as humanity +/- and a new skin menu with every DayZ skin, the female skins were added too. =)

I'm trying to get kill messages to work. Not "Player this got killed by Player that" more like "Bandit was killed by *name* xxx metres.

Re: PROJECT: Chernarus

lolrazz
When can we expect a release? :)

Re: PROJECT: Chernarus

Above wrote
I'm trying to get kill messages to work. Not "Player this got killed by Player that" more like "Bandit was killed by *name* xxx metres.
Not sure how relevant is this for a SP mod; as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't mind playing without it :P

Re: PROJECT: Chernarus

lolrazz
+1

Re: PROJECT: Chernarus

Haleks wrote
Above wrote
I'm trying to get kill messages to work. Not "Player this got killed by Player that" more like "Bandit was killed by *name* xxx metres.
Not sure how relevant is this for a SP mod; as far as I'm concerned, I wouldn't mind playing without it :P
I guess. I stopped messing with it.

The only problem with my Wasteland mod is that it takes forever to load in.