Own DayZOrigins Server

Peter
Hey it would be very nice if somebody knows how to , I can my own private DayZOrigins Server

Re: Own DayZOrigins Server

jst2fst
You can rent through here only i think.

http://gtxgaming.co.uk/game-servers-gtx-36p-uk-game-server-provider-cheap-game-servers/dayz-origins-game-servers

As far as i know you can't add anything to the map like buildings or change the spawns because origins will not allow it.

Re: Own DayZOrigins Server

Ray
Im sure those guys will leak that shit soon enough.

Re: Own DayZOrigins Server

fedus_87
Administrator
it has already been leaked but from what i hear on reddit is the origins guys will have your server DDOSed untill you shut it down.

i do not know this for fact or anything it is just something i read on reddit so take it for what you will but remember it is the internet not everything is true.

Re: Own DayZOrigins Server

Dalereo
Dont worry about the Origin guys let them DDos Your Server espicly if you live in the US i hope those fucks enjoy the FBI

Re: Own DayZOrigins Server

fedus_87 wrote
it has already been leaked but from what i hear on reddit is the origins guys will have your server DDOSed untill you shut it down.

i do not know this for fact or anything it is just something i read on reddit so take it for what you will but remember it is the internet not everything is true.
Haha, AFAIK ddos is unlegal (atleast where I live) with enough fucking around, theyre project would fall like a rock.

Re: Own DayZOrigins Server

Kamaka
Hey fedus , I asked Haleks. and Above , but they have too much projects, so I wanted to ask you , if you could work on an Origins SP?