Other Single Player Zombie Mods

I was looking for mods for arma 2 and found these on armaholic :
The Undead Mod
Dawn of the Apocalypse (the author also made some coop missions)
Haven't tried it yet but they look nice, especially the first one, with the infection spread system... It could be like the very beginning of DayZ^^
Wich made me wonder : has it ever been considered to implement some kinda scenario to DayZ SP? The only mission proposing that is DaiZy Wasteland, and it was kinda nice eventhough the mission was broken (if I remember correctly); it could be something very simple, like a radio signal leading to some deserted camp...

Note : Didn't want to create another topic for that, but I was looking at the code about a small glitch with the HUD - the dog related one (2 food/thirst indicators). And I found these in the compile.sqf :
"ui_initDisplay = {
                private["_control","_ctrlBleed","_display","_ctrlFracture","_ctrlDogFood","_ctrlDogWater","_ctrlDogWaterBorder", "_ctrlDogFoodBorder"];
                disableSerialization;
                _display = uiNamespace getVariable 'DAYZ_GUI_display';
..."
and so on, as well as other references to the dog. It's clearly useless, wouldn't erasing all those references fix the HUD problem?

and so on, as well as other references to the dog. It's clearly useless, wouldn't erasing all those references fix the HUD problem?
I don't think so, the UI is beeing called in RscTitles. I haven't looked at it, might be able to remove it.

Re: Other Single Player Zombie Mods

Goodfella
I am interested in importing The Undead Mod's zombies into Dayz, how should I do it ?

Basically, what i'm trying to do is to make a mission using editor in daizy SP with Undead Mod enabled, but when I use the original defaut mission provided with Daizy SP, the units (any unit,BLUFOR, OPFOR, civilian or independant) I add in the editor won't show up when I preview the mission. What am I doing wrong ? Any help would be appreciated.