No guns at heli crash site

Phaxol
Hello guys. I have recently given the single player version of Daizy a shot, and I got to say it is pretty well done. In my time playing, I have encountered many heli crashes. However, there is never any guns there(I have found a G17 there once though). The only things that spawn really are chemlights, tin cans, and ammo, and it ALWAYS spawns under the tail of the heli.

I thought it was a problem with Daizy's code; so I unpacked dayz_code.pbo and edited the heli crash site, changing the probability of the guns spawning there from ~0.01 to 0.5. I repacked the .pbo and replaced the original, started up the game, had the same result with 2 heli crash sites. I then changed the probability for the FN FAL to 1, which should mean the gun should always spawn. Loaded up the game, same result with 2 different crash spots.

Any help?