New to DaiZy

Jjak
Just found out about DaiZy, loving being able to play SP DayZ!
With all the different SP Mods I'm wondering which would be closest to DayZ Epoch which was what I played the most online?
I was surprised with Epoch being so popular online that there wasn't a SP mod for it yet.
Any help finding SP similar to Epoch would be much appreciated, I don't want to have to download every mod out there.
So far I have only tried DaiZy and I just installed Fractions 3.0.2, will be trying it out after dinner.
Thanks
Raptr Gamercard