New Video Card

Shrykull
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Video Card

Shrykull wrote
So in anticipation of Arma III and a few other new games I have decided to upgrade my video card from the Radeon HD 6950 to the Radeon HD 7970 in the hopes that my new card will be able to max the game without much problems. Does anybody have any Idea if this will be sufficient or should I have purchased another video card??
The card should be enough, even though I would go for a 680 or 2x 660-680's. However, processor is probably what you want to put the green paper with old dudes on.

If you got a decent processor (i5-i7) or AMD, I don't really know much about AMD, you should probably buy a graphics card instead.

I hope this helps a bit. :P

Re: New Video Card

Shrykull
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: New Video Card

Ray
Shrykull wrote
I hope this helps a bit. :P

awesome thank, in that case I should be set I already have an i5, and if I can run crysis3 at max smoothly than I'm guessing it will do the same for arma... now I just need more hard drive space and I'll be set, I just can't seem to find any decent prices on it.

Don't change the HD 6950. I have it, I can run ArmA 3 all on ultra with 40 fps. Got intel i7, 16GB RAM etc. Videocard is running it without any issues, not even overclocked and it isn't still using full resources. I got the 2GB GDDR5 version.

I'll recommend AMD videocards to Nvidia anytime. AMD has proven its durability to me. My GTX 680 burned within 2 months, didnt even OC the poor bastard. And the build was compatible in any way.

Re: New Video Card

waleed123
Hello daiziasns.

Is anyone contemplating getting GTA V for PS3?
Just wondering as I don't have many people who share my passion for my upcoming life in virtual GTA.

If so, I would be interested in knowing what you plan to do in GTA:O (Grand Theft Auto Online) and how you feel about the many things Rockstar has to offer in this revolutionary looking game.

Just reply in the space below