New Map request (if possible)

Knife
Hey.
My name is Knife and i got a big request. I really love the metro 2033 series, and now i asked myself, if somebody could make a Map for DaizY for it. I am not talented in making maps, thats why i post it here.

Anyway, if nobody wants to make the map, i would love to see a Metro version of the mod. Giving the player a modified AK-47 etc.

I hope a few ppl actually like the idea.
Knife :)

Re: New Map request (if possible)

Knife wrote
Hey.
My name is Knife and i got a big request. I really love the metro 2033 series, and now i asked myself, if somebody could make a Map for DaizY for it. I am not talented in making maps, thats why i post it here.

Anyway, if nobody wants to make the map, i would love to see a Metro version of the mod. Giving the player a modified AK-47 etc.

I hope a few ppl actually like the idea.
Knife :)

This is obviously a cool idea. But it would be soooooo much to do, modelling, textures  etc etc. And just the map would take months.
In other words, we'd have Standalone way before the project was done.

I don't know about others, but I sure as heck will start modding SA as best as I can.

Re: New Map request (if possible)

Ray
If I recall properly then SA wont be made so mod friendly as the arma series (afaik).

Re: New Map request (if possible)

Ray wrote
If I recall properly then SA wont be made so mod friendly as the arma series (afaik).
Correct, but in one way or another, it will be modded. (I hope) I wanna see a singleplayer for it, made by us.