Need help with a server

PivoTRX
So me and my buddies were playing Daizy breaking point with me as a host. I needed to go so i backed out the game, and when i went back into it and press resume my game seems to crash. Any reason as to why this happens?  Thanks.

Re: Need help with a server

Ray
PivoTRX wrote
So me and my buddies were playing Daizy breaking point with me as a host. I needed to go so i backed out the game, and when i went back into it and press resume my game seems to crash. Any reason as to why this happens?  Thanks.

Most likely because the save data is corrupted, and the reason for that most likely is because that particular mission isn't meant for LAN.