NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Release already, hehe. :D

Nah, take your time. Wanna play this shizzle tho! ;O

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Niceonegunit
Hooray!

I got everything to work!
Yes!

Most enterable buildings have lights on during night times!
Known exceptions are:
Firestation

All non-enterable buildings have lights on too! You can see this by looking at the windows!

Yet to see chimney smoke, it's really damn dark.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Niceonegunit
AboveDayZ wrote
Release already, hehe. :D

Nah, take your time. Wanna play this shizzle tho! ;O
I'll post a little teaser screenie in a second.

I got into position to get a picture then a fucking bandit hidden in a bush opened up a can of whoop ass all over me.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Niceonegunit wrote
AboveDayZ wrote
Release already, hehe. :D

Nah, take your time. Wanna play this shizzle tho! ;O
I'll post a little teaser screenie in a second.

I got into position to get a picture then a fucking bandit hidden in a bush opened up a can of whoop ass all over me.

Hahahaha!! Can't wait for the picture! :D

I'm working on some new shit too, hopefully works. :D

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Niceonegunit

I turned off my shadows to see a bit better though.

Oh yes! That's what I'm talking about!

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Niceonegunit
Yup. Ignore the broken legs symbol.
Fucking bandits won't leave me alone.

Died trying to take a screenshot, respawned, headed back, got my gear from my corpse, took a picture of my murderer:

She killed me then started sniping the survivors in town!
Snapped her in the act, then shot her ass.

RIP 2013
Bandit
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Hahaha! Awesome, the whole fact that you can get revenge on your killer now is just amazing. xD

2 questions:
1. Did you borrow DayZ_SP's AI? (I liked them very much, was just trying to test some shit for my project and I 3rd personed a bandit over a fence, and he just leaned in to be sure, and spotted me, started shooting and shit).

2. Why's your crosshair red? :D

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Niceonegunit
1. DayZ_SP's AI was the exact same as mine. Nothing to be borrowed.

2. I changed the HUD color.

Was trying to make zombies target AI, but they STILL want to attack you instead.
If I don't add it in the next ten minutes or so, I'll release it as is.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Alright.

What did you try to get the zeds to attack AI?

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Niceonegunit
Creating a new control_zombieAgent.sqf.

Starting on the zombie_findTargetAgent.sqf.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Niceonegunit wrote
Creating a new control_zombieAgent.sqf.

Starting on the zombie_findTargetAgent.sqf.
Okey, awesome. Don't forget to put the lines in where they switch target on sound (if you have to).

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Btw, is it ok if I look at your scripts and tinker/mod them, and maybe use some of it on other maps or whatever? (I will obviously add creds and stuff).

I suppose, but it'd be a little difficult adapting all the shit I've added into a new mission.

As long as you allow me, I'll mess with it and see what's possible. ^^

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

Niceonegunit
Suppose it's about time I released this.

Keep an eye on the releases section... ;)

Archon
Can you make multi map like celle,lingor,panthera,.....

Later on, but not right now.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: NEAR RELEASE: DaiZy v050 Overhaul!

robjanos
Is there going to be co-op play so that friends are able to play on a listen server?

Greating!

Rusoski
I have a question... Are there any vehicles? I can't find anything
12