My First Release (yet to be dated)

AzzaR4
Since this will be my first release I'm just going to work with the original map. But one thing is for sure is to make a good mod, you need to know what everyone wants so here is your opportunity to let me know what will make it a mod to look forward too. Whether you want just zeds or zeds with mutants...whether you want S.T.A.L.K.E.R.S  and HAZMATS or either. Tell me what you want and ill do my best to get it done :)

When I hear enough ideas I will make an executive decision to what goes together to make it rock and post what it will be and whether help may be appreciated...

Happy Posting

Re: My First Release (yet to be dated)

fedus_87
Administrator
hey man cant wait to see your work. i had planned to use the hazmats in future releases aswell so yea would love to see those in there.

happy modding

Re: My First Release (yet to be dated)

Niceonegunit
Quite interesting, I look forward to your work.

Since I'm more focused on keeping my missions as addon-free as possible, it's nice to have someone doing the opposite, to get all the bits and bobs that I can't.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: My First Release (yet to be dated)

mickel12345
When I hear enough ideas I will make an executive decision to what goes together to make it rock and post what it will be and whether [url=http://www.selftestengine.com]70-486[/url] help may be appreciated...

Re: My First Release (yet to be dated)

mickel12345
Nice Post
Mian Ayaz

Re: My First Release (yet to be dated)

Deathsquad
i like to see a full sp epoch mod id be happy and many others too