Multiplayer

square
I can't launch multiplayer DayZ, I want to just uninstall Daizy but I dont know how

Re: Multiplayer

cleanableriver
You cant uninstall Daizy, you have to redownload Dayz.

Re: Multiplayer

square wrote
I can't launch multiplayer DayZ, I want to just uninstall Daizy but I dont know how

Just remove the DaiZy mod you installed, and the mission you used. DaiZy does not affect multiplayer, at all, though.

Re: Multiplayer

Niceonegunit
Above wrote
square wrote
I can't launch multiplayer DayZ, I want to just uninstall Daizy but I dont know how

Just remove the DaiZy mod you installed, and the mission you used. DaiZy does not affect multiplayer, at all, though.
It does, actually. Multiplayer button is replaced, if I remember correctly.
DaiZy Single-player Developer (AI Units)

Re: Multiplayer

Niceonegunit wrote
Above wrote
square wrote
I can't launch multiplayer DayZ, I want to just uninstall Daizy but I dont know how

Just remove the DaiZy mod you installed, and the mission you used. DaiZy does not affect multiplayer, at all, though.
It does, actually. Multiplayer button is replaced, if I remember correctly.

What I'm saying is, that if you're not launching DaiZy, it will never affect your MP files, or game at all. It just wont ever happen.