More zeds, but no respawning

JuniYo
Is it possible to adjust the DaiZy Factions files so there is a lot more zombies, but no zombie respawns?
Maybe even make them a bit slower and make them do more damage?

It would be really cool, because it would maybe give a bit more realistic feel I think :)
Someone care to try? :D

Re: More zeds, but no respawning

JuniYo wrote
Is it possible to adjust the DaiZy Factions files so there is a lot more zombies, but no zombie respawns?
Maybe even make them a bit slower and make them do more damage?

It would be really cool, because it would maybe give a bit more realistic feel I think :)
Someone care to try? :D

Zombies are not realistic no matter how you code them. Not because the virus is unrealistic, but because it haven't had it's outbreak yet, so we got 0 clue how they would really be. :P

But yes, it is possible to do what you're asking for, but it's alot of work. :P

The way they're coded now is: is player x metres from X building, then spawn zeds.

And then they have timers for appearance/respawn.

You would have to re-write ALOT, aswell as find a new way to spawn the zeds.

Re: More zeds, but no respawning

JuniYo
Ahh okay... well it was just an idea :P

Re: More zeds, but no respawning

JuniYo wrote
Ahh okay... well it was just an idea :P

It was a cool idea, aswell. But again, there are so many things we would have to do in order to get it to work. :(

Re: More zeds, but no respawning

JuniYo
Yes of course i understand :P

Re: More zeds, but no respawning

honey
This post was updated on .
i would like to appreciate you for sharing such a great info with us

passit4sure [url=http://www.passit4sure.com/]www.passit4sure.com[/url]
Certkiller ccna security certification dumps [url=http://www.certkiller.com/CCNA-Security-certification-training.htm]Certkiller ccna security certification dumps[/url]
Certkiller 1z0-051 braindumps [url=http://www.certkiller.com/exam-1z0-051.htm]Certkiller 1z0-051 braindumps[/url]
Certkiller 70-680 braindumps [url=http://www.certkiller.com/exam-70-680.htm]Certkiller 70-680 braindumps[/url]
Certkiller ccie certification dumps [url=http://www.certkiller.com/CCIE-certification-training.htm]Certkiller ccie certification dumps[/url]
Certkiller mcts certification dumps [url=http://www.certkiller.com/MCTS-certification-training.htm]Certkiller mcts certification dumps[/url]

Re: More zeds, but no respawning

A Hobo Panda
You can very easily recode the zombies to move slower. I sometimes make the zombies agro speed the same as their dormant speed, so they don't run like fucking Usain Bolt or whatever when they see you. They just shamble towards you, which is how I think the zombies should be.
I have no idea what I'm doing. Trust me, I'm a dentist.