More bots

Hamish
Does anybody know how to increase the number of bots on a map? because i want there toi be heaps :) haha

Re: More bots

Ray
You could edit the mission and add more triggers with bots

Re: More bots

ham812
How?

Re: More bots

Haleks
Google guys, google...
(That's basically how I learned to mod Arma)

Re: More bots

ham812
I just dont have any idea what to search up or anything haha please give me a tutorial?

Re: More bots

Ray
As I said, edit the mission file in ingame editor and add more triggers. Its a fairly easy operation but since youre new I wont bother writing a step-by-step guide from my phone

Re: More bots

ham812
Well can you later? haha sorry :)

Re: More bots

Ray
Well, I'm behind my laptop now so i'll give a short guide.

First of all, extract the mission .pbo file, so it should come out as a folder.
After that, goto My Documents and Put the folder into your profile Missions folder.
Then go into Singleplayer > Editor and choose the mission from there.
After that you'll be on the Editing map, from there you could duplicate the triggers and make them smaller.