Mediafire won't work

rapter5467
I downloaded the rar file, but i have tried everything I can think of to download the map part.  It just refreshes the download screen and I never get a save to computer option.  Can anyone help me please?

Re: Mediafire won't work

Ray
Try a different web browser. Mozilla/Chrome/Internet Exploer (oh man IE sucks.)

Re: Mediafire won't work

kodabar
I've never encountered the problem with Mediafire, but other people do report it from time to time. On my installation guide videos, I have backup links in case of that situation. Here they are:

Backup DropBox links in case Mediafire doesn't work for some reason
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qew6q975jamesve/DaiZy%2B_v%5BRz0%5D.rar
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3zn95ugved0b5bk/DaiZy_v042c.Chernarus.pbo

Re: Mediafire won't work

rapter5467
Thanks so much, I was able to DL from those sites. Thanks again!