Make a map tutorial.

lolrazz
Can someone make a decent tutorial how to customize a map as you want, add buildings\cars etc. And after that successfully add it to dayz? I cant seems to get it working in MP, if i add more slots, we spawn as a crow :S lol

Would love som help here guys!

EDIT: How i try to do it: I start arma2 with dayz, i take one of your awsome maps, edit it as i like (building bases etc) and copy the suvivor 3 times, and then saving it as a mission, and after that as a mp map. It doesnt work, it does work if i try to play it singeplayer, but not on MP.