MY saving is failing

Nick
Hi all...
I play daizy factions
Everytime i quit it says saving and then it saves.
But when i try to go back in...ie resume the game it tells me that " you can not play/edit this mission; it is dependant on downloadable content that has been deleted.ca_communityconfiguration_e.
When i click restart however it works??
Please help!

My quess is that you saved a game, and then somehow removed a essential file which the savegame needs, and all you can do is to restart the mission so it dosen't depend on that file anymore.
If that is not the case, then try re-installing the whole mod.

Re: MY saving is failing

Nick
thanks i'll try