Loot and Zombies not spawning. Will list pertinent deets.

Loot and Zombies not spawning. Will list pertinent deets.

AaronDeWitt
So I've been reading several forum posts about Zombies and Loot not spawning so before I ask for help I will tell you what I HAVE done.

I updated to the latest beta patch for Arma OA via the website with the green link up top.

I used Day Z commander to update all my Day Z, Day Z+, and Arma 2 files.

I made sure to copy my addons folder from my ARMA 2 directory into my Arma OA directory located in Steam\Steam Apps\Common. (This initially caused a bug where I had a skin wearing headphones that could not wear a backpack but that seems to have stopped)

My target line on the DaiZy shortcut reads: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -skipIntro -mod=@DaiZy

and the target line for my DaiZy+ reads: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -skipIntro -mod=@DaiZy+

If I right click; send to desktop from the Launch OA beta patch it creates a new shortcut whose target line reads: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash

Currently other survivors are spawning in (sometime right next to or in front of me) and killing me pretty quick. I've gotten pretty good at killing them first and starting my trek with some good loot, but when I approach a town, there is no loot whatsoever and I've only seen a single Zed. Any ideas? Does loot and Zombies just take FOREVER to spawn? Any help is greatly appreciated, and I will update with any information requested, thanks so much :D