Loot Spawning Help

Corefounder
This post was updated on .
Hey guys, has anyone made something that finds the buildings position and spawns loot? I would love to have that to make my own missions. The reason I want to find this is because there is allot of non-popular maps that I love that people haven't made into daizy or dayz. BTW, I have googled up to 2 hours straight! Thanks - Corefounder.

I would really appreciate any help!!!

Re: Loot Spawning Help

Courfounder
Can someone please help? Or at least tell me that im stupid for posting this.

Re: Loot Spawning Help

Haleks
I wish I knew :/
There's couple of sick maps out there that would be great with this mod.

Re: Loot Spawning Help

You need to get a script and a template map, where you place a building and use the script to get the coords.

I don't have this stuff on my new PC, so I can't post any names or links. But I will when I find it again.

Re: Loot Spawning Help

Courfounder
Thanks, ive tried some other scripts found on the internet but they didn't work.

Re: Loot Spawning Help

Courfounder
Yeah

Re: Loot Spawning Help

Courfounder wrote
Yeah

I had to rewrite mine to get the coords inside the house, and not the coords for the house. Or something. I'll see if I can provide something.