Looking for Some Info

Nila95
I was wondering if its with all Daizy missions or just with the BreakingZero one that I cant load a save game?

Re: Looking for Some Info

Nila95 wrote
I was wondering if its with all Daizy missions or just with the BreakingZero one that I cant load a save game?

First off, you can re-load save games, you just have to have the ns_mutants file, and download SOW to fix the graphical glitch.

Secondly, yes. This is only the case in BreakingZero.

Re: Looking for Some Info

robowilso
Hey Above not sure what SOW is could you plz drop a link kind sir?