Loki's Lost Key Problems

H2TheOsoFresh
I have installed Lokis's Lost Key already, and ran 2017. I tried it once, and gave myslef an LMG/ I tried going into it again, and if I click on an Option, or try to give myself/spawn an Item the item scrren is blank, and there is nothing I can choose from.

Does anyone know the Reason for this, and How to fix it?
Born to Fight, Trained to Kill, Ready to Die,
But never will!

DayZRP.com
DayZRP Name: James "Delta" H.
DayZRP Orginization: SKA, FreeMedic's, S-Gru
DayZRP Friends: Lewis, Pandi, Juggs, Drinvkia, Charles, Alex

Re: Loki's Lost Key Problems

H2TheOsoFresh
NOTE: I have deleted the @LostKey folder in my OA Folder,
and re installed the mod, but it still
Doesn't work.
Born to Fight, Trained to Kill, Ready to Die,
But never will!

DayZRP.com
DayZRP Name: James "Delta" H.
DayZRP Orginization: SKA, FreeMedic's, S-Gru
DayZRP Friends: Lewis, Pandi, Juggs, Drinvkia, Charles, Alex

Re: Loki's Lost Key Problems

kodabar
Lost Key is a bit random. It was originally designed as a tool to help test ArmA 2 missions. We use it as a cheat thing because it's safe to use and, if someone accidentally leaves it enabled, servers will detect it and not allow you to join, so there's no risk of getting banned for using it.

So a bunch of the features don't work, some will work with some mods but not others and some will seem to work, but then fail.

The weapon spawning stuff is some of the most random. Lost Key doesn't check to see what weapons should be available to a mod and just tries to spawn what it knows about. If the lists of weapons are just empty, then it wont' be able to spawn anything.

Support Call may work better for you. It tries to read lists of weapons from the mod itself, so it should only show things that are actually available. But I can't guarantee that it will work either.
http://www.kronzky.info/addons/supportcall/index.htm

Ultimately, we're dealing with a mod of a mod, so some stuff just can't be done.