Latest version???

Deanosaurus_Rex
I was wondering what the latest version of Daizy is, and what version of DayZ it correlates to, such as 1.7.5.1 or whatever...
Also, is the link from Kodabar's blog regularly updated?

Re: Latest version???

danielcaruanasmith
Latest is 1.7.7.1 to my knowledge

Re: Latest version???

Deanosaurus_Rex
So is the latest version of DaiZy up to date with DayZ 1.7.7.1?

Re: Latest version???

danielcaruanasmith
It depends on which version of the mod you want. Go here :

http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/Unofficial-DaiZy-releases-f1086.html

Click on the version of Daizy you want and it will tell you (usually in brackets) which version of Dayz you need.

For example:

Breaking point requires on (1.7.7)
Factions requires (1.7.7.1)
Panthera 1.8 requires (1.7.5.1 or 1.7.6.1)

hope this helps :)

Re: Latest version???

kodabar
I'm a bit slow noticing this.

On the blog, I only ever point to the default version which works with all versions of DayZ. I keep the blog posts updated, including the links. Originally my blog was me writing about a series of subjects that interest me, but DayZ and DaiZy proved so popular that it kind of destroyed that.

For other versions, I point people to the forum.

I'll making a series of videos of other versions and I'll be writing a blog post for each of them.

Re: Latest version???

Jamez99
Thank you for the reply! I was looking through the forums, and it's obvious you put in a lot of work keeping up with all the threads. So thank you for taking the time to respond Hope you will share more ideas and pictures, I wish you good luck