LOST!!! NEED HELP ASAP!!!

ap3x
Ok so I have arma 2 combined ops, I have OA installed but no OA folder which I guess the guide says I need, I don't have the steam version and I'm running win10; also the only game folder I have is in the program files (x86)/Arma 2
Folder

the @dayz folder is in the program files (x86)/Arma 2/@dayz

ANd the @daizy folder is at program files (x86)/Arma 2/@dayz/@daizy

I copied all the addon files from @dayz to @daizy/addon

And I'm still getting the deleted file error

PLEASE help I want to show this off on my twitch and YouTube channels so more people become aware of this mod!!!!

If anyone knows how to fix this or what to do to get this  to work PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help ASAP

Thanks in advance

Re: LOST!!! NEED HELP ASAP!!!

ap3x
Are You Serious? 3 views and no one can help me? COME ON!

Re: LOST!!! NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Blaze
Try this,

Install Arma 2 then run the game. Once on the main menu quit to your desktop.
Install Arma 2 OA and and run the game as well. Once on the main menu quit once again.
Repeat process for additional expansions.

After you have installed everything, check your directory  and you should have a Arma 2 OA folder.

Hope this works

Make sure you have your startup params in correct order/format.

Hope this works

Re: LOST!!! NEED HELP ASAP!!!

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: LOST!!! NEED HELP ASAP!!!

benevolentdevil
was an old thread ...

But you have to un-install/re-install all Arma and dayz mods first.

Once re-installed, RUN Arma2 first ... just open it up ( allow steam to update it, then shut it down run it again. ) Close it once it's fully running.

 Then do the same with Arma OA/Co.

 This is where steam is causing "missing files" , some folks can "validate files" and get em, I was forced to re-install everything.
  If you don't let the games update first , ans run em at least once before moving  anything around, it will be picky and dumb like that.

 Then run the dayZ mod the same.

 Then copy over your addons to your arma2 OA folders.

 Download any DaiZY file here according to which one you want to play.  Open SP start the scenario, and enjoy!

 PS- sorry , it was an old thread when I joined, so I didn't answer ...  but, hope this helps someone later on.

Re: LOST!!! NEED HELP ASAP!!!

indio68
but now is the problwem for me..there is no single player buttona vailable launching dayz...only multi..and i have no arma 2 OA beta file to change the dwestination and make a shortcut ...any help? thanks

Re: LOST!!! NEED HELP ASAP!!!

000000
indio, the reason is because you need to download/used one of the daizy version are released here
http://kodabar-dayz-daizy-single-player-forum.1084782.n5.nabble.com/Unofficial-DaiZy-releases-f1086.html

because the original dayz files are not by default ready for singleplayer.