LAN?

fdg

LAN?

fdg
One of the maps available for download I forget the name but it says LAN in it... is it LAN capable at all and if so, how?

Re: LAN?

DayZ_SP
The LAN missions are very buggy and are for the previous 1.7.2.6 version of DayZ.

I am working on a 1.7.3 LAN / Internet version of the SP maps we release, so you and your friends can play on them and have the same and possibly better experience as SP.

They have the same features like AI Bandits roaming the land, random AI Survivors who join up and who you can command to help buff up your side if you and your friends are working together against the Bandits and Zeds, etc. It's to promote a more ideal CO-OP experience than regular DayZ has.

The only difference between LAN and SP is...

-Can't spawn random vehicles due to anti-cheating measures (they explode if you get in them!)

However, LAN has some cool features SP will never have like...

-Custom skins on log in

-Day / Night cycles

-Persistent world game play if you have a dedicated server, so when you and your friends log off you don't loose all your gear and will spawn right where you left off

Re: LAN?

bobsickle123
how do i get out of the debug planes
cause me and my mates have good stuff

Re: LAN?

fedus_87
Administrator
make sure your everyone is in the lobby before the host starts the game and that worked for me.

if your saying your the host and it still does it then im not sure on that 1 iv never had it spawn me in debug as host.

there are several releases of the lan mission around here.

kodabar's original
http://www.mediafire.com/?pd75kt6666893#fab7hld50mgj5

niceonegunits release
http://www.mediafire.com/?pd75kt6666893#fab7hld50mgj5

and there was another post here somewhere that i had downloaded a third from not sure who the OPer was though so havnt been able to find it