LAN Respawn problem

Kenix434
Hello,

Me and a couple of friends of mine have taken fancy to the Breaking Point mod and have been tinkering around with it on the public servers. But it seems as if every where we go, we die. So we looked into DaiZy. We had a blast playing single player, but recently, we tried fitting it to multiplayer. So we dragged the Breaking Point SP mission file, into the MP missions folder. The spawning and everything works great, but the respawn for players just does not work. We have to restart the game in order to actually play.

So, I was wondering if there was any way to fix this? At all?
Thanks in advance :)

Re: LAN Respawn problem

Kenix434 wrote
Hello,

Me and a couple of friends of mine have taken fancy to the Breaking Point mod and have been tinkering around with it on the public servers. But it seems as if every where we go, we die. So we looked into DaiZy. We had a blast playing single player, but recently, we tried fitting it to multiplayer. So we dragged the Breaking Point SP mission file, into the MP missions folder. The spawning and everything works great, but the respawn for players just does not work. We have to restart the game in order to actually play.

So, I was wondering if there was any way to fix this? At all?
Thanks in advance :)

There's always  a way to fix it. However, I don't think anyone here knows to be honest. I personally haven't messed with LAN missions. But I guess I should soon. It's a popular topic.

But I haven't even seen working respawn on the actual LAN releases. If Unknown added a working LAN for the Official mod, then that probably works.