KODABAR

Mrjordanbook
What county in England do you live in? Just wondering i'm not gonna stalk you

(and i know you probably wont tell us but whatever)

Re: KODABAR

Mrjordanbook wrote
What county in England do you live in? Just wondering i'm not gonna stalk you

(and i know you probably wont tell us but whatever)

It's a wild guess, but I'd guess around York. Or fairly close to York.

Re: KODABAR

kodabar
Oh heck, I don't mind people knowing where I am. I live in Northumberland, in a very small town called Alnwick (pronounced ah-nick). It's a tiny little place of about 5,000 people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alnwick

I'm not from here. I'm originally from Scotland, which I dislike. In the videos where I talk, you can hear that I have a slight accent. I went to private school and my family are jolly posh, so I like to think that I don't sound Scottish.