KA_52 Error?

CharlieFoxtrot
Full Error:

Addon 'CACommunityConfigurationProje­ct_E' requires Addon 'Arma2 KA_52'

I can launch DayZ through DayZ Commander into a game no problems.

Purchased through Steam, All patched and up to date,  Uninstalled then reinstalled DayZ mod, no changes.

Re: KA_52 Error?

CharlieFoxtrot
Also - My shortcut properties are:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -skipIntro -mod=@DaiZy

Re: KA_52 Error?

Re: KA_52 Error?

CharlieFoxtrot wrote
Also - My shortcut properties are:

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" -beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion -nosplash -skipIntro -mod=@DaiZy
It actually should be a shortcut parameter issue, I have had it quite a few times and the fix was re-doing all of the parameters.

Also, the part *-beta=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion* should be un-needed, since you are already launching the beta shortcut in the Expansion/beta folder.

Try correcting the parameters, if that does not work for some reason, use ArmA II Launcher, or DayZ Commander or whatever program you like to use/have used.