JSRS not working with Rmod

Hello! Have you noticed that JSRS does not have all the sounds it used to? This is (likely) because you're using Rmod aswell..

I would suggest using the Backpacks4all addon instead. That's what I did, and I now got all the silenced sounds and what not.

Re: JSRS not working with Rmod

Sb8i
sorry man i didnt mean to email i just wanted to post,

Re: JSRS not working with Rmod

Sb8i wrote
sorry man i didnt mean to email i just wanted to post,

No worries, man. I don't mind, it's just that I miss alot of my emails.

I get notifications every time someone posts, though.