Item spawns

Jack
I'm using DaiZy Factions 1.7.7.1 and it says items spawn at greater distances but every time I go into a building nothing is there and I have to walk away and come back after like 10 minutes for anything to be there. Dafuq?

Re: Item spawns

Dr_EVO
Same thing Happend to me but there to lazy to fix it I seems simple -_-

Re: Item spawns

Dr_EVO wrote
Same thing Happend to me but there to lazy to fix it I seems simple -_-

Not wanna be like that, but we all work 100% for free. And something so easy as just unlocking a new code takes forever. We sometimes spend weeks doing this, for free. I don't wanna be a dick, but I'd say that there's no "lazy", regardless.

I'm not trying to glorify the result or skills in what I'm doing, but one thing I know for damn sure is that I spend alot of time working on this.

About the loot, loot became ALOT less common in 1.7.7. That's 1 reason for it taking a while. It's just how this code works.