Is it possible to have radios in cars?

raw003
This post was updated on .
I found this: http://opendayz.net/threads/car-radio.8147/

And the actual mod: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=6688

i want to know if other people are interested in implementing this mod to daizy

would be sick if i could play music in my car once in a while

Re: Is it possible to have radios in cars?

Ray
Isnt it a MP only thing? And you could just play a song through media player or something.

Re: Is it possible to have radios in cars?

raw003
found this too: http://opendayz.net/threads/how-to-custom-music-with-object-radio-etc.8141/ It gave me a reason to believe the car radio could work in a way :P

Re: Is it possible to have radios in cars?

Ray
Well, it has a step-by-step guide on the topic. I would problaly try it but IMO music has no place in ArmA. If I usually listen to something while playing I have 80% higher chance of getting owned without even noticing.

Re: Is it possible to have radios in cars?

Ray wrote
Well, it has a step-by-step guide on the topic. I would problaly try it but IMO music has no place in ArmA. If I usually listen to something while playing I have 80% higher chance of getting owned without even noticing.
I agree.

However if DayZ wasn't a death match game, having a car radio with country music would be ballin. Haha!

However if DayZ wasn't a death match game, having a car radio with country music would be ballin. Haha!
Damn right.

Re: Is it possible to have radios in cars?

Dalereo
Clay car radio works for SP missions aswell i use it in DaizyFactions once downloaded and Started with Arma its under game Logics Works mostly for Arma 2 Vehicles like trucks and crap but im assuming according to the newest update it works for all vehicles i enjoy using it in Daizy while im rollin in an Armoured PMC SUV and i got my Crew of AI with me and were headed back to base after killing a bunch of bandits and zeds But im also using MBG Killhouses Warehouse for my compound so it add immersion for me.

haha thanks dude, yeah man i've also got the kill house mod and @MAP that allows me to add more crap in edit. i read some of ur post's and seems we've got alot in common ;)

EDIT: im having trouble adding more than one custom track to the radio. i don't know how to define my 2nd track in the description without getting an error in the game.

Re: Is it possible to have radios in cars?

raw003
nvm. the track i tried to put in had a bloody comma in it.