Invinsible Zombies.

IHDI
This post was updated on .
Hey everyone, im the new one here.
I really enjoy your work so far. So, here is my problem.

I try to install one of those 3:
RELEASE : DaiZy FACTIONS 3.0.2 [20/01/2014 UPDATED w/ Car Patrols]
RELEASE: DaiZy Customized 1.2 [25.01 updated] - Handcuff your enemies! - Based on Haleks' release!
RELEASE : DaiZy 2018 [27/02/2014 UPDATED]

I see normal Zombies, Bandits and Friendly AI. But some of the Zombie are invinsible and i only see the head and their hands.

Did i miss some Textures or do i need to download something extra?

I have the latest Patch and the latest DayZ Mod.

Regards, HD

EDIT: The normal DaiZy Mod works without a problem.

Re: Invinsible Zombies.

Haleks
I'm not sure what could cause this; Looks like it affects the viral zombies (wich are not present in the basic version). I think their textures are defined in the dayz_communityassets.pbo file in the "addons" folder. I can only suggest to make sure it is there for the concerned mods.

Re: Invinsible Zombies.

IHDI
This post was updated on .
Thanks fpr your reply. I got the dayz_communityassets.pbo and as i can see in it, there is nothing wrong in it.

I downloaded everything new, even the game itself, but the problem is still there.

Would it change something if you maybe Upload dayz_communityassets.pbo?

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: DONE. Never trust the newest BETA Patch and read carefully the instructions.