Internet play

wesdaddy
So for fun I took the chernarus map and made an Internet game out of it, surprisingly enough any person with just the dayz mod can join and play without problems, and I can use all my custom guns without problem, even Loki works which is weird it usually doesn't work online. Now I just need to setup a page where players can download my addons so they can use my custom weapons (I have a lot). The only 2 issues I need to work out is how to spawn my custom gear (I extracted the dayz pbo file and removed all the banned weapons and all that and repackaged it but the banned list still doesn't spawn) if I could figure that out and a way to save players progress it would be a pretty badass server. But if anyone wants to play you're more than welcome I've had it up almost always since I started it, it's called "The Walking Dead DayZ" you can find it by browsing multiplayer Internet games. And if anyone has a solution to my 2 problems any advice would be great.

Re: Internet play

robjanos
I wish someone would just take the official dayz.Chernarus.pbo and just add AI bandits for multi-player (random spawns), with a decent load out to start (random), and a Day/Night cycle of 24 minutes. this would really be great to play co-op with friends or even to run on a server.

Re: Internet play

steve silent
good idea dude..

Re: Internet play