Interactive Civilians?? (Lost Key Mod)

raw003
today I came across loki's lost key mod, and it has features like spawn units and crap. I was wondering if the units are able to troll around and talk to one another), like do there own thing around my camp (like the governor's town from the walking dead). As far as I've gotten, I've found Clayman in the 'Cinema' menu which allow you to give units animations, but don't know my way around using it, and it only has a certain amount of characters you can choose from. Am I able to make unit's do these sorts of things? And if so can I make em troll around in a 200m or less radius?

It fascinates me because I placed a unit down and I told her 'which is the nearest town', and she said 'Kranostav'.. which was the nearest town.. and they can tell you their prediction on what the weather is going to be and if they saw any bandits near by.

Re: Interactive Civilians?? (Lost Key Mod)

Ray
raw003 wrote

Well, Loki's does have quite a few nice features. But if you want to go in-depth with this, then I'd un-pbo the mission once again and use the ingame editor to add units to the particular location, to do they're own shizzle.

Re: Interactive Civilians?? (Lost Key Mod)

raw003
sweet! thanks for the heads up ill give it a try :)