"Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found"

"Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found"

Mitsuki_x33
I get this Error message each time i try to Start the Epoch SP/MP Mission file,but this file is in the folder.

I dont know why I get this Error.

pls help

Re: "Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found"

Eric the Viking
Hi Mitsuki_x33

Which mod are you trying to play? (please link the forum thread)

The error means the game / mod can't find what it's looking for. Double check you have downloaded all files relating to the mod and double check that the files have extracted / installed to where they should be.

Re: "Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found"

Mitsuki_x33

Re: "Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found"

Eric the Viking
Hmm. I'm not sure what you're trying to do exactly...?

That thread is about modifying or adding some new content to an existing Epoch v1.0.5.1 server.

The files you linked are not single player mods, they are the client and server files require to join and/or host an A2 Epoch server.

With those files you have two choices:

1. You can install the client files in your Arma 2 installation and then join a MP server. You could use DayZ Launcher for this to make it easy.

2. You use the server files to create your own server then install the client files in Arma 2 and then join that server (127.0.0.1). Here's a thread that can help with that.

Re: "Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found"

Mitsuki_x33
I tried to make a Epoch SP Mission.

Now i tried to set up my own Server.I did the steps from this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03Sdd0Jm8Sk

but now i get the error message:

"z\addons\dayz_code\system\gui\description.hpp not found"

Re: "Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found"

Eric the Viking
This post was updated on .
All I can suggest is trying again paying careful attention to the details. A fresh install of Arma2 and mods may also help.

You could also check out some other tutorials for a better overview of the process.

Re: "Include file z\addons\dayz_code\system\ca\functions\init.sqf not found"

Rachel-gamer(gaming and more).
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

CONTENTS DELETED