Include File userconfig\asc\asc_settings.hpp not found

Include File userconfig\asc\asc_settings.hpp not found

Crafty
daizy works fine without the cowarmod running with it, but when i add it into the beta patch, it gives me this message and doesnt open.

Help please

Re: Include File userconfig\asc\asc_settings.hpp not found

Ray
Crafty wrote
daizy works fine without the cowarmod running with it, but when i add it into the beta patch, it gives me this message and doesnt open.

Help please
Well as it says, the asc_settings.hpp file isn't in userconfig/asc folder. Make sure the userconfig folder is in the ArmA 2 OA Main directory.

Re: Include File userconfig\asc\asc_settings.hpp not found

Crafty
The userconfig is there but that file isnt, i dont know where to get it as it did not come with cowarmod

Re: Include File userconfig\asc\asc_settings.hpp not found

kodabar
Administrator
COWarMod comes as a RAR file with three folders inside:
@COWarMod
userconfig
Keys

You can ignore the "Keys" folder as you're not running a server. You've obviously copied the "@COWarMod" folder over, but you do also need to merge the "userconfig" folder with the one that's in your Operation Arrowhead folder.

I don't know how you could have downloaded COWarMod without the "userconfig" folder as it's part of the RAR.
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14699

Sorry for the late reply, I've been running a music festival for the last eight days and I'm exhausted