I've seen the standalone

kodabar
Administrator
Okay, so I got my first look at the standalone today. It was over a Teamviewer session with the game running windowed, but it does indeed look good. As some of you may know, a closed beta (a beta of an alpha? so confusing) is starting just now. There's no real way for anyone to get themselves involved with that - I'm slightly miffed that I haven't been invited; ha ha. But we should be getting more of a look at the standalone in short order.

I see Rocket has posted to Tumblr showing a bit of detail and there's even a comparison shot (just the one though) to show off the new lighting model.

Re: I've seen the standalone

fedus_87
Administrator
very nice. im suprised you weren't invited to the closed testing also and yea the tumblr  update looks stunning best update yet imo. the last 2 tumblr post have gotten me so pumped for the standalone.

Re: I've seen the standalone

Tallahassee
gift :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=x_SKBJaJBcI#!
When there's no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth ...

Re: I've seen the standalone

fedus_87
Administrator