I have been trying to get this working for dayz!

I have been trying to get this working for dayz!

Michael
I can't seem to get this working. Me and my friend Nick both have the same exact DaiZyFactions files. I go to multiplayer, host an internet game using hamachi (Me and my friend have both bought ArmaII Complete collection on steam). when he goes to multiplayer, it shows my game/session but when he tries to join, it shows this error every time : "Player Nick connecting" "Nick uses modified data file" "Player Nick connected"  "Nick 'You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.chernarus, cawater2_fishing_boat, cawater2_smallboat_1, CAWater, CAWheeled2_VGolf", and disconnects him. Can anyone help or tell me what I am doing wrong? And if anybody has a solution, could you please be specific? I have misunderstood instructions before because I didn't know something that they assumed I would already know. Thanks

Re: I have been trying to get this working for dayz!

Ray
It seems that Nick is not running the game as Combined Ops. Tell him to drag Addons folder from ArmA 2 directory to ArmA 2 OA directory and then try again.

Re: I have been trying to get this working for dayz!

016hnoor
I go to multiplayer, host an internet game using hamachi (Me and my friend have both bought ArmaII Complete collection on steam).
 when he goes to multiplayer, it shows my game/session but when he tries to join, it shows this error every time

NOOR