How would I add custom buildings?

Cliché
So far I've attempted to add custom buildings to the DaiZyChernarus176NOAI mode by decompiling the PBO, editing my own stuff in the 3D editor, then converting my stuff to the 2D editor format, merging them and copying the scripts, etc over. Now I get an error that says "No player selected"

Re: How would I add custom buildings?

Ray
Well, I haven't personally done this kind of stuff for DaiZy but my wild quess is that spawning got messed up.
Try to remove some things from the mission you merged DaiZy with what might have a conflict with DaiZy player spawning... Ask Above or Haleks though, I'm not entirely sure

Re: How would I add custom buildings?

I've been building alot of Chernarus. The only reason for this error I can come up with is, did you remove the unit (I assume you used one in the 3D editor) before saving?

Re: How would I add custom buildings?

Cliché
I've actually got it to work since then, and @Above, any chance you'd be willing to share your mission file? I'd love to see your improved Chernarus.

Re: How would I add custom buildings?

Cliché wrote
I've actually got it to work since then, and @Above, any chance you'd be willing to share your mission file? I'd love to see your improved Chernarus.

Well, I'm POSSIBLY releasing it. If I do, I'll let you use it. It's still a "WIP". I wanna make it "THAT map" you know?

I'm glad it worked out btw! :-)

Re: How would I add custom buildings?

Cliché
Alright, awesome! Can't wait to see it. Too bad Arma doesn't have better map editing tools, makes it a real bitch to do a lot of cool stuff like bridges etc.