How do i install addons

jst2fst
Hi i am wanting to install some mods/addons to daiyz but i am not sure how. If anyone could help me and show/tell me how i would really appreciate it.

Some of the addons i am wanting to install are:
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9765
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=17156
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9285&highlight=LIFT

Thanks.

Re: How do i install addons

Ray
Just download them. name the folders each seperate for example, @Addon1,@Addon2,@Addon3, in these folders create a subfolder called 'Addons' and then put the .pbo files from downloads into it. So for example the ship mod, it'll be like Arma 2 Main directory/@Ship/Addons/(.pbo files) after that's done for each mod, then add it to shortcut parameters, so for the ship it'll be -mod=@Ship
Do that aswell for all other mods, OR go ingame menu > expansions and enable them from there, then restart game and play.

Re: How do i install addons

jst2fst
Hey thanks that really helps me alot :P